Thursday, December 1, 2011

December.......month full of celebrations

here it comes...the special month of the year....thinking...... whats so special about it...."MY BIRTHDAY" Since last three years it has become more special as I got engaged on my birthday :) To add more to this month....my sister's anniversary and my husband's birthday too falls in the same month :)
ever since I was a kid I have waited for my birthday all throughout the year....Oh how nice it was!!!!! new dress....chocolate-distribution in class.....birthday gifts..... cake........evening party at home with my friends......my maa's delicacies.......

Even now I wait for my birthday with the same excitement....reasons are still the same....party....gifts....new dress..... :)

my next blog would hopefully contain the celebration details :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Minni Happy Bday and Engagement day in advance.. Loads of love and wishes

    ReplyDelete